THE PERFECT SPOT FOR FISHING HIKING RELAXING
Under New Ownership
Welcome To Golden Bear RV Park
Looking for some peace and quiet? Come and visit the premiere Klamath River RV park. Camp with the river right out your front window!
We offer dock slips for rent and have 50A hookups. 50 well manicured 30/50A sites, 18 of which are directly on the river front! We also offer 2 log cabin homes for rental starting January 2022.
If you like to enjoy the outdoor, make us your first stop.
Golden Bear RV Park is now a year round park.
If you would like to request a site for a specific calendar time frame a deposit will be required. Sites will only be guaranteed for the dates requested on your original reservation that has a pre-paid deposit. In all other cases we will make every effort to give you the site you request, however; site assignments are subject to change. The deposit is 25% of the rate per site for the 1st month of your stay. The deposit will be applied when you arrive.
For the 2021/22 season our waterfront sites are $55 nightly.
Our pull thru sites are $50 nightly.
We do offer good sam and veterans discounts of 10%. In the winter offseason we accept passport America on phone reservations only (2 night max)
All site rental rates above are based on a 2-person occupancy. Maximum occupancy 10 people.
Everything must fit in your assigned site. Extra parking is very limited
We are a popular place for longer term fisherman and people escaping the inland heat.
To you, we offer the following rates. You must call in to get these rates.
River view $625 monthly / $330 weekly
All other $525 monthly/ $300 weekly
Dock slips $110 monthly / $30 weekly
Want your special site?
We will try to work with you to get you the spot you want, but we want to provide as many the opportunity to stay as we can. We appreciate your patience and understanding! Hope to serve you soon.
*Boat Owners: The docks are designed for a standard 12’-14’ aluminum boat. The maximum allowed is 16 feet. You must bring your own bumpers to protect your boat and our dock. Oversized may not be allowed or a double slip may be allowed. Please call to discuss special needs.
Monthly rates are for 30 days. Full refunds of deposits will only apply if canceled 30 days or more before arrival date.
Rates subject to change at any time without notice.
What Should I Bring
All our sites were designed as pull in sites. If you have a trailer you may need extensions for Power/ Water and or Sewer.
We try to have loaners on hand for overnighters but weekly and monthly we ask you provide your own
A little glimpse into our park and the surrounding beauty.
Check out what’s right around us
Golden Bear RV Park
17581 US Hwy 101 South
Klamath, CA 95548
Rules & Policies
We welcome you to Golden Bear RV Park and ask that you please review and follow all rules during your stay with us.
1. Speed limit inside park is 5 mph at all times to ensure safety of guests, pets and children
2. Quite time is from 10:00pm to 8:00am
3. Checkout time: 12:00 Noon Check-in time: 1:00pm
4. Well behaved pets are welcome. Please keep pets on a lease or kenneled when outside of your RV. Never leave pets tied up outside or unattended. Excessive barking or aggressive pets are not allowed. Please pick up and dispose of pet waste immediately.
5. No heavy auto/boat/RV maintenance. Please use enviromentally friendly cleaning solutions only when washing your RV or vehicle.
6. No smoking inside buildings. Please dispose of cigarette butts in appropriate containers.
7. Keep your site neat and tidy at all times. Keep all garbage and food/food waste inside to avoid attracting bears and other wildlife.
8. Any excessive disturbances, violations of any laws or city ordinances is prohibited. Disorderly conduct or public intoxication will be dealt with by law enforcement if needed.
9. No unauthorized soliciting/selling in the park.
10. No chemicals or poisons may be used in the park.
11. No children allowed on the docks without parental supervision and life jackets worn AT ALL TIMES.
12. Please respect others RV space.
13. No open wood fueled fires at individual sites.
14. The park is not responsible for theft or damages. Please lock up all belongings when not in use to discourage theft and vandalism.
15. Follow all current CDC recommendations and/or County requirements for COVID 19 prevention including social distancing and the use of face coverings when interacting with other guests within the park.
Violation of park rules and guidelines may be grounds for ejection from the park without refund. Management reserves the right to require any camper or guest to vacate the park for any disturbance to other guests or any violation of park rules.
We encourage the use of formaldehyde-free and phosphate-free products when doing laundry, dishes and other house hold cleaning activities.
Rules and regulations are subject to change without notice